curve ball

It's time to get back at this thing called a blog. :D
Boy has time flown since my last blog and things have changed. Life has thrown me and my family a curve ball and it continues to surprise me. I don't know what it has in store for us in the near future but so far it's been interesting to say the least. I'm currently on the hunt for a great new place I can call work or my 2nd home. In the meantime, I can't stop doodling so I can become the great artist my mom always told me I would be. :)
So I'll be posting as much of my doodles that pop into my head as often as I can. so if anyone is out there, I hope you enjoy my little sketches.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey! It's great seeing you back at work again!
I randomly checked your blog over the years, hoping to see some new material.
Glad I did! :)

Popular Posts